The 36th IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2023) will be held on 8-12 May 2023 in Miami, FL/USA. Held in every even-numbered year since 1988 with its sister conference IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM), the 2023 edition is the first ever taking place on an odd-numbered year bringing together the best of both outstanding conferences, a great achievement for the network management community. As the primary IEEE Communications Society’s forum for technical exchange on management of information and communication technology NOMS focuses on research, development, integration, deployment, standards, service provisioning, and user communities.
Tutorials are an integral part of the program of IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2023. They provide participants with broad and comprehensive overviews of emerging fields in management of information, networks and communication technology. Experts are invited to submit full-day (6 hours) and half-day (3 hours) tutorial proposals.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- SDN/NFV Development and Management Frameworks
- Network and Data Plane Programming
- 5G (and Beyond) Management
- Security Management Approaches and Platforms
- Open Source Solutions for Network and Service Management
- Monitoring, Measurement, Service Assurance
- Simulation Frameworks
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Networks
- Blockchain Technologies for Network and Service Management
- Intent-Based Management
- Tutorial Proposal Submission Deadline:
November 11, 2022. Extended to November 30, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: December 16, 2022
- Camera Ready: March 25, 2023
- Presentation: May 8-12, 2023
Once accepted, a tutorial will be held provided that there is a minimum audience of 10 (full-day) and 5 (half-day) registrants for the tutorial. A $500 stipend will be offered for each tutorial. As is customary for most conferences, travel and other expenses are to be covered by the tutorial speakers themselves.
For further information, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs.