NOMS 2023 will again make use of Whova as a social networking system. Meanwhile, in contrast, to previous events, we will not use Whova features for on-line presentation and video records, since NOMS is again a full in-person and on-site event.
If you have not used it previously, Whova is an Event Management System that enables a continuous exchange between participants, organizers, and speakers before, during and after the conference. Whova allows you to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule, using different filters
- Set up Virtual meets-up with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Share your research and announce conferences of interest
- Receive updates from the organizers such as last-minute session change
Whova is accessible through:
- Web Browser: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/inoam_202305/
- Mobile application: https://whova.com/portal/inoam_202305/
Attendees will receive an invitation to download the Application, either a Web App on your laptop, and/or a Mobile App on your smartphone. Be aware that your login is the e-mail address through which you receive the invitation. Attendees who have previously used Whova with the same e-mail address should be directly prompted to NOMS 2023 after they have received the invitation.
By default, the e-mail used is the one provided when you registered the conference.
To display the NOMS 2023 agenda on your time zone, you have to connect to Whova web portal (using a browser) and click on “Switch to local time” as shown below. You can also use Whova mobile application, which automatically displays the agenda according to your local time zone.
In order to make the best use of Whova, we strongly recommend that you update your profile, by providing a short bio and a picture of you. This will enable you to fully to engage fully with the conference and network with other attendees.
If you are registered and do not receive the invitation e-mail, please contact email@example.com