A limited number of travel grants will be offered to non-student conference participants by IEEE Comsoc.
*** Application deadline: March 26, 2023 ***
The applicant must be a ComSoc member when submitting his/her application.
- The applicant may not receive more than one travel grant in any 12-month period.
- The applicant will attend the conference and its closing ceremony.
- The applicant is at least 18 years old.
The applicant should send an application containing the following information:
- Full name, contact information, country, and citizenship of the applicant;
- Ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of under-represented conference attendees);
- Institution, employment details;
- ComSoc membership number;
- Information on whether or not a paper has been accepted by the symposium;
- Paper ID, title and type (paper/poster/application) if the applicant is an author of an accepted paper;
- A brief motivation letter describing the reason to apply for the travel grant, such as the lack of available travel funds.
Applications should be submitted by March 26, 2023 using the NOMS 2023 ComSoc Travel Grant Application Form (https://forms.gle/6C2HnGcybE6n3K7dA). The ComSoc Travel Grant Committee will notify applicants of grant decisions by April 2, 2023. If you have questions regarding application submission, please contact the ComSoc travel grant co-chairs Martin Husák and Preetam Ghosh.
- Application Deadline: March 26, 2023
- Notification: April 2, 2023